Acceptable Use Policy
The following use of any of our services is prohibited:
Unsolicited E-Mail (Spam)
Use of our services to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited bulk or commercial messages (‘spam’). This includes hosting web pages advertised within ‘spam e-mail’ sent from another network, using the Service to receive replies from unsolicited emails, configuring any email server in such a way that it will accept third party emails for forwarding and running mail lists.
- Harmful to minors in any way (constitutes child pornography).
- Offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promotes violence, illegal activity or discrimination based on sex, religion, nationality or religion
- Promotes fraudulent activity or is deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction
- Threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy
- Creates the risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement
- Promotes illegal drugs, or substances that are legal, but are known to be abused
Software & Copyrighted Material
Distribution of the following content is prohibited under all circumstances:
- Copyrighted material without the explicit permission of the copyright owner
- Pirated or cracked versions of commercial software
- Copyrighted music files
- IRC related sites (this includes servers, bots or clients)
- Phishing / Identity Theft
Spyware, Adware, Harmful Software
Under all circumstances customers are forbidden to knowingly transmit any data that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs designed to harm any computer software or hardware.
Online Abusive Behavior
- Unauthorized access or attempt to access to systems or networks without prior authorization of the administrator of the appropriate network or system (hacking)
- Interference with service of system, network, host including deliberate attempts to overload a system and various forms of online attacks
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without prior authorization of the administrator of the corresponding network
- Use of computer without the owner’s authorization, including password theft, security vulnerability scanning, and port scanning
Cryptocurrency mining is prohibited on our virtual and dedicated servers due to its extensive resource use that may lead to disruption of service and negatively impact other clients, who may share the same hardware. This restriction includes CPU, HDD and GPU mining.
We reserves the right to suspend or terminate without warning or notice, the account and services to any customer found to have violated this policy. Your account may be suspend or terminated and you may be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the breach.
If you feel that a of this AUP violation is taking place please contact us immediately. We will react to your report as soon as possible, investigate the issue and take appropriate action.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right to change this AUP at any time, without prior notice. Please visit this page form time to time to take notice of any changes we make.